Friday, February 25, 2011

Problems in Paradise: only one and it's wifi...

For the past five days (feels like weeks!) I've been on Koh Phangan island in the Bay in the Bay of Siam, Thailand. In spite of having the best intentions and writing everyday since I left Bangkok I haven't been able to publish anything as the wifi connection at The Sanctuary has been really erratic and I think my laptop is acting up as well, the universe in a technological conspiracy to prevent me distracting myself from absolute relaxation, which I've been over-indulging in with yoga, thai massage, swimming in the ocean, hanging out in a hammock and generally loafing around. Will be posting my four or five back dated accounts all at once, hopefully later today or tomorrow morning and putting in the dates I recorded them. Thanks for watching, back soon...

No comments: